Sales Support Manager
- Develop analytical material such as dashboards to understand the landscape of existing business and identify opportunities for growth;
- Drive GHG projects such as GHG target allocations to sales team;
- Troubleshoot business situations and help implementing new processes;
- Interact confidently with Internal teams: Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, Billing, Marketing, Sales, Platform Solutions, Enterprise team and others;
- Build sales presentations, support RFP cycle and attend client meetings to support the sales pitch;
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team to identify strategic business opportunities, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights combined with relevant industry data;
- Prepare in-depth, integrated, research-based presentations and proposals, building new strategic approaches to pitching our products and improving Adform’s reputation as a consultant and partner.
We expect you are/you have
- 2+ years of work experience in either a technical client-facing role or consultancy type role;
- Good knowledge and use of analytical (Excel, Tableau, Salesforce), presentation (Power Point), and planning tools (Trello);
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues and to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work;
- Experience in putting together C-level presentations, with demonstrated experience in advertising, sales, marketing and/or digital marketing;
- Excellent at Planification (Strategy & Roll-out), creative and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task across manage priorities and perform in a fluid, fast-paced work environment;
- Experience working with clients: confidently navigate relationships across complex networks/agency models, with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders as required;
- A self-starter who is able to take the initiative to proactively look for opportunities and to improve processes and systems;
- Proactive, strong sense of ownership & responsibility;
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect;
- Fluent in English and have an open-minded & understanding to different cultures;
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
- Health and accident insurance
- 24 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
- Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1600 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.