Scrum Master | Projects Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
Spark team is a project team, which usually works on the most important and urgent Adform Digital Advertising platform changes and improvements. The team is not owning any part of the platform. After the new changes are introduced by the team the code ownership is transferred to one of platform teams. Which means that the whole focus is on writing code and not on support and maintenance. Another benefit of this team is that this team is not addressing any platform incidents. Currently there are 4 developers and 2 QA engineers in the team.
As a scrum master you will be a connection between product/line-of-business owners and development teams similar to a project manager. As Agile processes are entirely dependent on people and collaboration, you as a Scrum Master will also be responsible for engaging soft skills with the latest tools and methods. One of your main duties will be to help teams to understand both organizational and technical dependencies while avoiding chokepoints. This creates a culture of accountability and enables teams to meet critical deadlines.
- Ensure the delivery of products and services.
- Guide specialists within the team to execute the items on the roadmap
- Train, coach, and mentor teams on use of agile development process
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established quality metrics
- Ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services
- Create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- Advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
- Foster effective collaboration in the team and organization
- Encourage self-organization by facilitating the appropriate delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
- Facilitate and moderate sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint demo and sprint retrospective meetings
- Remove obstacles to team and sprint success
- Coordinate across co-dependent agile teams
We expect you
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in Agile engineering teams as a Scrum Master
- Have agile mindset, fast to adapt to changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Take care of quality in your daily work
- Are good at understanding technical issues at the high level
- Understand that you can achieve more within a team rather than alone
- Are good at communication inside and outside the team
- Are good in problem solving
- Are open and informal
- To take care of product, which your team is building
- Are proactive in learning and developing yourself and processes that you need to follow
It would be an advantage if you have experience:
- In coding or testing
- In project management
- In people management
- Driving various initiatives in the company
- Working with communities of practice
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2500 EUR gross, the final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...