Ad Serving & Programmatic Specialist (Managed Services)
About the role
We are a place where digital magic happens. Client Support teams support customers (media, creative agencies and publishers networks), by combining the skills, knowledge and tools to make digital alchemy work. It is only thanks to Adform Support experts you are seeing relevant product ads while browsing the web!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owning every e-mail that comes your way – investigate, identify, troubleshoot both direct and programmatic campaigns and fix issues, calling in reinforcements when needed
- Using e-mail and live chat to interact with our customers – mostly media agencies or direct advertisers, but you may also expect to be reached out by publishers as well
- Assisting our clients with everyday tasks by providing the best customer experience that is out there in the market
- Educating clients about the possibilities of our platform
We expect you are/have:
- You have experience in working with clients and you enjoy resolving their issues
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- You are naturally attentive to details and there’s nothing that can slip through your eyes unnoticed
- You enjoy exploring new horizons. If you don’t know the answer – you will dig in until you find it
What might give you an edge:
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
- Experience in online advertising field
- Extensive knowledge of such progressive business area as digital advertising
- Become an expert in the use of Adform, an industry leading full-stack platform
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art advertising technologies
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with international markets
- Informal style of leadership & communication;
- And some other standard benefits: health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings and other fun office activities;
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1240 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.