This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Multiorders is a process automation software for eCommerce SMB's that are looking for ways to centralize business, reduce human input/errors, and decrease operational costs. Our smart infrastructure allows customers to interconnect all incoming Orders from various marketplaces with necessary Warehouses, Shipping Carriers, Accounting Softwares, resulting in a 10x faster order fulfilment process and full control over the business within a single platform.
Established in 2018 by eCommerce entrepreneurs, we are growing ever since and constantly looking for a new Rockstar to join the squad. In 2020 Multiorders grew by 400% and today serves more than 300 Online Businesses.
Things you will be doing:
- Improving existing application code
- Working with constantly changing massive data and identifying methods to optimize system performance
- Building new and maintaining existing 3rd party integrations (Amazon, Shopify, Wix, Stripe, etc)
- Facilitating root cause analysis of system issues
- Constantly releasing new functionalities working side by side with highly skilled team members
Things we expect from you:
- Extensive experience in PostgreSQL, Bitbucket, Docker, K8S
- Ability to find best solutions in developing process
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
Things we offer:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Possibility to play a significant role in contributing and implementing ideas because your suggestions matter to us!
- Flexible hours
- Remote work policy
- A team of industry experts that work side by side in a highly collaborative culture to bring out-of-box solutions to customers
- Net Salary of 1500-4500 EUR (The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies)
Your application has been successfully submitted.