Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven Product Marketing Manager to join Omnisend’s Marketing team in Vilnius. In this role you’ll work closely with our Product team and will be an advocate of our customers while planning product roadmap as well as communicating about the new feature launches.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Advocating our customers and providing insights to Product team while planning and executing the roadmap;
- Owning product launch planning, including messaging and communication;
- Working closely with Product Manager to ensure that internal teams are well informed about new features and their value to customers;
- Collaborating closely with Demand Generation team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the consistency of Omnisend’s product marketing narrative;
- Creating sales enablement materials to successfully sell our product in the market.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of successfully managing marketing projects and campaigns;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams;
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis;
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work;
- Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset;
- The ability to multitask and to be organised and detailed-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in product marketing or e-commerce fields would be an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 2,300 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Health insurance and annual learning budget
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Access to psychological therapy
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...