Mid-level Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for a mid-level backend developer to join our team and play an important role in the development of our distributed system. We are rocking Golang, MongoDB and various distributed messaging systems which are easy to fall in love with.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Assist stakeholders in planning features
- Design, develop and test features
- Proactively review and improve features
- Support implemented features
- Prepare documentation
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Intermediate knowledge in any backend programming language and willingness to learn Golang
- Intermediate knowledge in any database and willingness to learn MongoDB
- Fluency in English on technical topics
Preferred, but not required:
- Any experience writing automated tests or willingness to learn it
- Any experience in CI/CD or willingness to learn it
- Any experience in software development using Agile methodology
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,000 EUR/month
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Health insurance and annual learning budget
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Access to psychological therapy
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...