Product Designer, Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel!
We are looking for Product Designers who care deeply about their users and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. We’re growing and looking for 3 additional colleagues who naturally do their best work.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Convert user knowledge into meaningful product design concepts, executed experiments and implemented solutions.
- Work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product manager and engineers.
- Help the team across all product life-cycle stages including framing problems, providing user-centric insights, mapping out flows and designing interactions.
- Iterate on design solutions based on user testing, business and technical considerations.
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Proven experience (3+ years) of product design at user-focused tech with examples of shipped products.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary product teams.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, being a result-driven team player, and having an interest in self-development.
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders.
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills.
- Love balancing best practices with smart risks.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3800 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Health insurance and annual learning budget
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Access to psychological therapy
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...