Senior PHP developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our team and play an important role in the development of our web app.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer to join our team and play an important role in the development and maintenance of our integrations with ecommerce platforms like PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce and OpenCart.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Assisting stakeholders in planning features;
- Designing, developing and testing features;
- Maintaining features with meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting;
- Proactively reviewing and improving features;
- Supporting implemented features;
- Sharing good practices with team membersHelping less-experienced team members to grow.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience with PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce or OpenCart;
- Proficiency in PHP;
- Proficiency in MySQL;
- Proficiency in using RESTful APIs;
- Fluency in English on technical topics.
Preferred, but not required:
- Any experience with Go programming language or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience with MongoDB database or willingness to learn it.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,800 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...