This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 50,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel! We strongly believe in the importance of customer-centricity and are looking for individuals with a great positive attitude and ability to work well with merchants and partners alike.
The User Researcher role at Omnisend is a crucial part of our business success. The User Researcher is part of Omnisend’s Product team and works across many types of product initiatives at Omnisend to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfill user needs.
As a User Researcher, you will collaborate directly with product, engineering, and design teams. In addition to conducting primary research, you will also enable other omnisenders (engineers, product managers, designers, operations, etc.) to learn and apply research skills to global problems. You will play a role in shaping how we build research as a core competency across Omnisend and define how we put users first when conducting research.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion as a strategic partner to business leaders, product managers, designers, and engineers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products by grounding these decisions in user needs and insights.
- Prioritize research needs and approaches across multiple work streams to work on the right project, scale, and scope at the right time and ensure impact by delivering actionable insights.
- Enable other colleagues to learn and apply research skills by building research programs, platforms, and toolkits that empower them to conduct tactical research.
- Partner closely with other colleagues to build out Omnisend’s research practice and infrastructure. Source and manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team.
- Disseminate research insights to evolve and enhance Omnisend’s understanding of user needs and identify innovative opportunities to meet those needs.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Experience to conduct complex research at scale and demonstrate the use of a variety of research methods, which may include qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, usability evaluation, and diary studies. You might be a mixed-methods researcher, however your strength is in qualitative research.
- Have 5+ years relevant user research experience working on digital experiences and specialize in generating actionable insights that drive impact; with a plus if your work includes ecommerce, marketing or B2B/SaaS products.
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design work.
- Have a desire to do hands-on research on an early-stage team, from planning and recruiting to analysis and insights delivery.
- Tell compelling stories and are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and use them to effectively roll out large scale research programs.
- Relentlessly focus on users and solving for their needs and wants. You put users first and have experience driving impact from insights.
- Can balance working with urgency and focus with methodological rigor and adapt as needed for the situation.
- Fluent in English
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,000 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...