Regular/ Senior Software Engineer (.NET) | Campaign Foundation
About the role and team
Currently we are looking for a Regular/ Senior Software Engineer in Campaign Foundation team which is responsible for the development of backend services and REST APIs for the Front-end layer. Our team owns critical part of Ad server platform: advertisement campaigns management and budget management.
You as a Regular/ Senior Software Engineer will be able to work on developing scaling platform, developing new API‘s, new features, maintaining and monitoring existing ones that are under the team's ownership.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Take ownership for your work, be proud of the quality you deliver
- Be curious and inventive, always strive for technical excellence
- Work best inside the team, be easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Be open, informal and treat others with respect
- Write code, build, deploy, monitor and maintain your product
- Collaborate with the teammates in cross-functional Agile team
- Be good at written and verbal English
We expect you
- Have at least 2-4 (depending on seniority position you are targeting) years professional experience in .NET
- Have experience working with API and Back-End service development using C#
- Have experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration, GIT, Unit testing, monitoring and logging
- Know software design patterns
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have Java, Scala or Groovy experience
- Have .NET Core experience
- Have hands-on with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Are able to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Decided to go on a vacation? We offer additional vacation days!
- Having a bad day? Don‘t worry – fun office activities and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Seeing your job as a hard work and nothing else? Adform offsite events and team buildings are there to lighten your mood and help you change your mindset!
- Hungry? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen!
- Stayed up late? Grab a cup of coffee and a snack to get you back on track!
- Wanna train? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home dog? Bring him to the office! We are very dog-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2500 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.