Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Rekos is a digital solution-focused agency based in the heart of Vilnius. We work with clients that are seeking a professional team that can help with branding, UI/UX Design, brand strategy, custom websites, and product photography.
Our values build around passion for our work, great teamwork, time planning, flexibility, and a family-like atmosphere. Rekos was found back in 2019. Since then, we have already worked with a number of Lithuania’s biggest brands and currently are seeking to conquer foreign markets. At the moment, we are working with brands from Lithuania, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and the USA.
We are not afraid to face any sort of challenges and this is what drives our team to create unique, one-of-a-kind solutions for brands that are seeking actual value, not just a “nice design”.
Currently, we are looking to add a new member to our family. As written in the title, we are hiring a new UI/UX Designer for a full-time position, that matches our vision, our work ethics and seeks to grow alongside our youthful and ambitious brand.
You will be:
- Analysing outdated websites and platforms;
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, structural design, and other strategic UX work;
- Creating modern, converting website, platform, and SaaS design;
- Designing small graphic work such as banners or necessary icons for the UI/UX
- Working in a diversified professional team environment on big long-term projects;
- Providing and receiving feedback from other team members to consistently grow on a
professional and personal level.
We expect you to:
- Have at least one year of experience designing web pages and web apps;
- Have a portfolio that represents your level of work;
- Love what you do and express that passion on every project;
- Ability to work in a team-based environment;
- Ability to work and communicate with developers;
- Ability to run quick brainstorm sessions in order to find the best solutions;
- Have an excellent Adobe XD and/or Figma knowledge;
- Have at least basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge;
- Pay attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and suggest solutions and improvements to current designs;
- Ability to draw wireframes and work on other strategical, user experience-based work.
- Excellent working conditions: flexible working hours, ability to work remotely or in the
office (in the center of Vilnius);
- All the needed tools for work;
- Cozy space for morning coffee, Xbox break, kitchen for lunch, and more;
- Red Bull fridge filled with refreshing drinks to cool off your mind;
- Warm, supporting, and energetic team of professionals. It's hard to find someone like us
these days, seriously 😏 ;
- Team-building activities and workations every few weeks or months;
- Opportunities for you to grow as a professional (books, family-like vibe, training
courses, conferences, and more);
- Gross salary from 1500-2500 EUR/month.
Your application has been successfully submitted.