Full stack developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache and Nginx)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
What we offer
· Friendly work environment
· Paid holidays (additional days are being located as well during the year based on performance)
· Opportunity to drive the team and potentially gain a portion of company shares
· Salary: €3000- €5500
· Flexible working hours (ability to start either from 7-9)
· Ability to work a day from home per week
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Full stack IT agency