Part- time DevOps Engineer
UAB IT Akseleratorius
We are hiring an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Webuildtech is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation.
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
- A Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and civil engineering preferred.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization.
What we offer
· Friendly work environment
· Paid holidays (additional days are being located as well during the year based on performance)
· Salary: €1000- €1500 (20 hrs per week)
· Flexible working hours (ability to start either from 7-9)
· Ability to work a day from home per week
Your application has been successfully submitted.