Senior 1st Line Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intrum Global Business Services (Intrum GBS) is a Shared Service Center of Intrum. Currently we have over 500 highly dedicated and experienced employees, who support Group functions and local country units across Europe.
Accounts Receivable team within Intrum GBS is operating in the Accounting domains of Payments handling, Settlements and Reconciliations. We make sure that the heart-beat of clients business is functioning well and payments circulate without delays. If you’re caring about client experience and focused on high quality deliveries, we would like to welcome you to the team.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support for internal operational systems
- Ensure complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams
- Resolve issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation
- Keep and update work instructions, provide training
- Identify and monitor system errors
- Communicate with stakeholders and take responsibility on the deliverables
What you bring:
- Experience in IT processes (development or maintenance)
- 2 year work experience in Service desk
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually
- Have very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian languages is a plus
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
What we offer you:
- Salary range 1900-2700 Eur gross/month
- Growth and development opportunities
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Career perspectives in a fast growing organization
More information about benefits of working with us you can find here: https://bit.ly/36Ovyms
Your application has been successfully submitted.