This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intrum Global Business Services (Intrum GBS) is a Shared Service Center of Intrum. Currently we have over 500 highly dedicated and experienced employees, who support Group functions and local country units across Europe.
GBS PMO is a part of Intrum GBS that takes the key role in supporting other teams & Intrum Group in journey to excellence. Part of our daily responsibilities are working with process improvements, automation, transition, new initiatives and transformation program to create extra value for organization, clients and customers. Join and grow with us in international company.
What you will be doing:
- Script AutoHotKeys scripts and working with MS PowerAutomate
- Create libraries and facilitate script reviews, updates and common use of the code
- Analyze business requirements and writing scripts
- Lead a scripting community
- Lead development and learning on selected scripting methods
What you bring:
- Experience in programming or experience with writing and executing scripts, for instance, VBA
- Proven experience in analyzing scripts and creating libraries
- Proficiency in working with processes & analyses
- Ability to identify business requirements
- Interpersonal skills – communication, analytical mindset, ability to facilitate a workshop
What we offer you:
- Salary range 1900-2400 Eur gross/month
- Growth and development opportunities
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Career perspectives in a fast growing organization
More information about benefits of working with us you can find here: https://bit.ly/36Ovyms
Your application has been successfully submitted.