QA Engineer (Campaign Foundation)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Campaign Foundation team which is responsible for the development of backend services and REST APIs for clients and Front-end teams. Our team owns critical part of Ad server platform: advertisement campaigns management and budget management.
- Define test methodology, criteria’s and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on coverage
- Focus on test automation and improve existing tests (functional and non-functional)
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment in a cross-functional Scrum team
- Share the best QA practices with QA community in organization
We expect you
- Are experienced software quality engineer with the deep understanding of how QA role fits within Agile software development process
- Experienced in using different testing techniques, approaches and types
- Interested in both manual and automatic testing
- Experienced in creating testing documentation
- Self-organized, attentive to details, proactive, curious and creative
- Good at verbal and written English
- You have a relevant university or higher education degree
It would be an advantage if you:
- Software testing framework Selenium
- API testing tools like: POSTMAN, SOAPUI and Jmeter
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2700 euros gross
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...