Nordcode Technology, UAB
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join Nordcode Technology in our Vilnius office, with the possibility to work remotely. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact, and our customers will love you for what you deliver. What you build matters here!
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you are a high-level analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with positive attitude. You’ll also have the fortune to work with a small, collaborative, and smart team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Analysis of business needs, processes and information systems.
- Manage subject matter consultations to stakeholders, and support the delivery of requirements.
- Make prototypes to align business, IT, and other stakeholders understanding (Web, Mobile App).
- Provide task description, functional requirements (front-end level), specification, user stories, and user flow modeling.
- Play the vital link between the business and the technical team.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Ability to develop functional specifications per user requirements and provide clear scope for technical developers.
- Understand methods, techniques and best practices used in business analysis.
- Familiar or hands-on experience with user interface (Responsive, Mobile APP), interaction design basic tendency.
- Knowledge of Axure or similar tools, interested in Usability testing and sketching.
- Excellent business judgment, strategic thinking, and communication skills.
- Positive atmosphere, a friendly, and reliable team dedicated to the project.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work.
- Personal development and motivation (literature, courses, seminars, certificates etc.).
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development.
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas.
- Rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.