International Sales Manager
LW logistics is a part of LW group companies. Having started operations in 2003, with a guiding principle that leaders are not those who do the most, but those who do it better, we created one of the most advanced logistics service centres in the Eastern and North-Eastern European regions. This centre also manages a fleet of private covered wagons and containers. Every day our operations touch more than 50 countries in Asia and the Middle East. We are a global company with offices located in Lithuania, South Korea, China, Kazakhstan, Turkey and a team of more than 70 experienced logistics service professionals who are constantly searching for the very best logistics solutions.
We are always looking for diligent and passionate individuals to join us. If you are looking for a flexible and dynamic employer who can provide you welcoming atmosphere and a vantage point to global logistics, look no further - join and grow with us.
If you are ambitious, communicative and constantly looking for challenges, this position is just for you! We are looking for someone who does not like routine, is not afraid to look for new solutions and opportunities. This is not a typical sales position, it is tense analytical work that involves market analysis and negotiation. Experience in logistics is not necessary for this position, your sales experience, broad approach, high ambitions, ability to work in a team and a sense of responsibility are most important to us.
- Continuously establish, develop and maintain multilevel client relationships to uncover specific needs and behaviours of key decision-makers
- Analysis of raw material flows and search for new routes
- Communication with customers, suppliers and intermediaries (ports, terminals, shipping lines, railway companies)
- Continuously analyze the market situation, plan and implement sales promotion activities
- Perform full-cycle sales activity from identified potential to the final sales deal
- Initiate strategic sales projects by making deep research of potential clients, their business, issues and problems they face and creating logistics solutions to help them solve their supply chain challenges
- Proven sales/trading experience on an international basis and a strong ability to identify real customer needs
- Sales experience within the logistics industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in creating compelling commercial proposals and negotiating contracts
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing challenging business with aggressive sales targets
- A strong work ethic with a team-driven approach and a demonstrable track record in generating leads and closing sales
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Competitive and motivating salary
- On-the-job training
- International large-scale projects that promote professional development
- Extensive business travel opportunities
- An international and friendly team
- An open organizational culture with a strong focus on employee growth
- Company events and office benefits
From 3000 eur/mon. gross. It depends on the candidate's competencies and experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.