Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
Are you experienced in technical recruitment followed by best hiring practises? Are you born to be a leader and taking this role already formally or behind the scenes? If yes, applying to this job might mean your career will skyrocket really soon!
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. We build our own culture in which we dream big and stay busy. With over 400 light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented professionals in Lithuania HQ and a People Team of 15, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on talent acquisition. If your second language is recruitment, you're seeking to be innovative, always looking for ways to optimize and maximize results and leading a team is your ambition - read on!
What you will do:
- Lead a team of 4 experienced talent acquisition partners;
- Own the hiring plan delivery and manage hiring managers expectations;
- Ensure our recruitment efforts are efficient, optimized and successful;
- Execute hands-on recruitment for top priority/highest importance roles;
- Initiate and participate in Hostinger employer branding initiatives to build our talent pool;
- Ensure highest-quality candidates' and hiring managers' experience;
- Grow as a leader participating in Leadership Guild events and Managers Academy courses;
What we expect:
- You have 3+ years of proven record as a recruiter (in house recruitment experience is a plus);
- You have been hiring for IT specialist roles (a must);
- Ownership - you don't wait to be told what to do and pro-actively initiate action;
- You have experience as a formal or informal team leader or have been responsible for big-scale projects or results;
- Your english level is C1-C2.
What we offer:
- A team of extraordinary helpful, smart, dedicated and fun colleagues;
- Culture which reflects how we work, communicate and grow together: https://www.hostinger.com/principles
- Participation in Managers Academy course for you to grow as a leader;
- Unlimited professional development opportunities getting access to best conferences, seminars, books and more;
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
- Private health insurance for your wellness;
- Ongoing initiatives such as step challenges, online sports classes, seminars, workation, OKR closing parties, degustations, team building activities and more.
- Gross salary of 2800-3300 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Your application has been successfully submitted.