Head of Paid Media
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hostinger is looking to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket.
If you love to challenge yourself and the whole world of paid advertising, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do:
- Play a leading role in forming effective paid search and paid social strategies, including (but not limited to) Google Search ads, YouTube ads, and Facebook ads.
- Lead a team of world-class paid advertising specialists;
- Monitor and optimise paid campaign budgets to maximise performance while maintaining a profitable ROAS;
- Play one of the key roles in Hostinger’s global multi-channel marketing approach;
- Provide analysis, reporting and recommendations for channel, audience, keyword, and creative performance;
- Run A/B tests and find areas for improvement;
- Understand the market landscape, analyse competition, and look for opportunities to maximise the scale of our campaigns.
What we expect:
- Hands-on experience in paid search and paid social (Google Ads, Facebook ads) campaigns regarding strategy, launch, optimisation, tracking, analysis and reporting;
- Strong data interpretation skills and ability to plan actions based on data;
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and the best practices in paid advertising;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal communication);
- Knowledge of the web hosting market is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work based on 10 key principles;
- Teams of professionals and fast-growing company in a very competitive market;
- Six-figure budgets and working with global markets - from USA to India, to Brazil, etc.
- Ability to take on full ownership of your work and results with no limits to your ideas;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together;
- Remote work opportunities or a modern office (once it’s safe) and flexible working hours;
- Access to anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Salary from 2500 - 3500 Eur/month (depends on your experience).You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
Your application has been successfully submitted.