Software Engineer (Java) | Integrations
About the role and team
Integrations team is responsible for building new products and features as well as maintaining, monitoring, and upgrading the existing Adform platform. Team takes care of integrations with external partners such as Google, Microsoft, Adobe and many others, as well as data integrations with internal and external systems.
As Software Engineer, you will be a vital part of the software development efforts, working in a Scrum team with world-class engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining products and services
- Focusing on top-notch value delivery for customer
- Collaborating with team
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, and IT Engineers
- Applying best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
We expect you
- Have 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Have an understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Have extensive knowledge of Java, DevOps, SQL, Maven
- Have experience in continuous integration tools, GIT, unit and integration testing, monitoring and logging
- Have experience with project design, programming and release to customers
- Have experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and programming for automated testing
- Have proficient experience in Linux environment
- Have upper-intermediate level of English
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, other)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms
- Experience in development and maintenance of RESTful services
- Experience in NoSQL (Aerospike)
- Experience in Bash
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2500 Eur gross
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.