This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join Nordcode Technology in our Vilnius office, with the possibility to work remotely. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact, and our customers will love you for what you deliver. What you build matters here!
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you are a detail-oriented problem solver with positive attitude. You’ll also have the fortune to work with a small, collaborative, and smart team that works hard and loves keeping up with the latest fashion omnichannel e-commerce concept.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Have the freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge technologies, such as Symfony, Sylius, RabbitMQ, SQL, (MySQL, MS SQL), RestAPI and others.
- Take care of technology, and code quality.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, testers, team members, and other stakeholders as required.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Deep understand of PHP programming languages.
- Have at least 2 years' experience working with the Symfony or Laravel frameworks.
- Understanding of how web servers are working (Apache, Nginx).
- Experience writing Unit tests, Stress tests.
- Enjoy heads down coding, but also have good communication skills, love collaborating and are fun to work with.
- Positive atmosphere, a friendly, and reliable team dedicated to the project.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work.
- Personal development and motivation (literature, courses, seminars, certificates etc.).
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development.
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas.
- Rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital transformation solutions will lead your business to success!