This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a great and trustworthy UI/UX designer you'd be in charge of creating valuable experiences for our customers who visit 40+ our Websites locales. Starting with defining the problems of real people and thinking about the best possible solutions. Sounds like your aspiration? Keep reading!
What You Will Do:
- Together with CRO and Creatives teams, work on a web design - establish and promote design guidelines for interaction, UI best practices, A/B tests and standards for desktop and mobile traffic;
- Implement design patterns and elements that work the best for different marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, product management and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, interaction, flows and overall user experience;
- Collaborate with the Creatives team to create designs for new campaigns;
- Research interaction, design standards and technology trends;
- Adopt an existing design system, and build upon it by using and improving existing components.
What We Expect:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a UI/UX or Websites Designer in an agency or in-house, a portfolio to represent your work;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming ideas, fulfilling marketing requirements, wireframing, designing and prototyping a great user experience for our website users;
- Strong graphic design skills and ability to create designs and visuals within a given brand/visual identity;
- Proficiency in working with Figma, Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and prototyping tools;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
- Understanding of design systems and workflow.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary from 2200-3000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Your application has been successfully submitted.