This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intrum Global Business Services (Intrum GBS) is a Shared Service Center of Intrum. Currently we have over 500 highly dedicated and experienced employees, who support Group functions and local country units across Europe.
Intrum GBS is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks in GBS Operations Center. Join our company, share and develop your knowledge and be a member of dedicated, enthusiastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Take part in an international project
- Help to define, design and implement client onboarding processes in multiple countries
- Communicate with Intrum country representatives
- Facilitate workshops, ensure data is collected from different countries
- Support new system‘s implementation and testing
- Keep the quality and meet deadlines
- Drive process improvements
What you bring:
- Have at least one of the following qualities: proven experience in accounting/finance, workshop facilitating, tech-savvy, analytical mindset
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Open attitude and proactive behavior
- Ability to work in team, as well as working under limited supervision
- Debt collection knowledge and experience in Shared Service Center would be an advantage
What we offer you:
- Salary range 1100-1700 Eur gross/month
- Growth and development opportunities
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Career perspectives in a fast growing organization
More information about benefits of working with us you can find here: https://bit.ly/36Ovyms
Your application has been successfully submitted.