Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision - everyone can be a data scientist. Forget BI, forget analytics tools - Whatagraph is here to eliminate data overload and help get actual insights that guide data-backed business decisions.
On this journey, you will be working with 2 product managers, 3 product designers and 10 engineers, led by our experienced and inspiring CTO Artūras. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work on significant engineering challenges, while developing innovative and already successful SaaS product together with a team that will feel you welcome from day one.
If you are looking to wave goodbye to legacy code, come-and-go projects, and are ready to take on the exciting challenge supported by all-round support and newest technology, this could just be your perfect career move.
Your tech stack:
- Fluent with GIT (Bitbucket) and what’s related to it
In case you're interested, here’s what we use.
What you will do:
- Build components and features of the UI, from start to finish.
- Maintain and improve the existing front-end code.
- Implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Translate sketches / wireframes into working prototypes and then to production-ready code.
What we look for:
- 1+ years coding in Vue.js ecosystem or an ability to change frameworks like socks
- 3+ years HTML5 and CSS3 experience.
- Great UX sensibility and a good eye for design.
What we offer:
- Gross salary starting from 2800 EUR/month.
- International work environment: We are building our platform for markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK with the help of a talented and enthusiastic team.
- A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. With us, you will have no come-and-go projects, but instead work on a constantly growing and improving platform with a tight-knit team, which you will become an important part of.
- A place for innovation and ideas: Become a part of our extraordinary W team that ideates and delivers next generation solutions enabled by new technologies and dips fingertips in the waters never explored before.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get full support with training, regular feedback, conferences, Increment library and e-learning platforms.
- A connected team: None of us is as smart as all of us. That’s why we leave our egos at the door, and focus on collaboration in bringing out-of-box solutions to our customers. We encourage idea generation and celebrate our achievements in weekly team breakfasts and activities.
- Flexible work environment: Flexible work hours, an option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipėda (with a view over the Curonian Lagoon!), as well as an ability to work from home with equipment to build your own workspace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.