Senior PHP Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision - everyone can be a data scientist. Forget BI, forget analytics tools - Whatagraph is here to eliminate data overload and help get actual insights that guide data-backed business decisions.
With a rapid expansion of our team, we are looking for senior PHP Engineers to work on Whatagraph’s core product and together execute our ambitious roadmap.
On this journey, you will be working with 2 product managers, 3 product designers and 10 engineers, led by our experienced and inspiring CTO Artūras. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work on significant engineering challenges, while developing innovative and already successful SaaS product together with a team that will feel you welcome from day one.
If you are looking to wave goodbye to legacy code, come-and-go projects, and are ready to take on the exciting challenge supported by all-round support and newest technology, this could just be your perfect career move.
Your tech stack:
- Fluent with GIT, CI/CD and what’s related to it
In case you're interested, here’s what we use.
What you will do:
- Build new and maintain existing integrations with 3rd party tools, from start to finish.
- Maintain and improve the existing application code.
- Design and develop new features, and integrate them into the core product.
- Develop our own API using Laravel and Horizon.
What we look for:
- Strong background in PHP/MySQL development (5+ years is ideal).
- Strong HTTP understanding in theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Knowledge of some or several analytics tools and/or their API (like Google analytics, Facebook ads, Linkedin, etc).
- Work with big data sets.
- Automated/unit test writing skills.
- Attention to quality, small details, best practices etc.
What we offer:
- Gross salary starting from 3800 EUR/month.
- International work environment: We are building our platform for markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK with the help of a talented and enthusiastic team.
- A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. With us, you will have no come-and-go projects, but instead work on a constantly growing and improving platform with a tight-knit team, which you will become an important part of.
- A place for innovation and ideas: Become a part of our extraordinary W team that ideates and delivers next generation solutions enabled by new technologies and dips fingertips in the waters never explored before.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get full support with training, regular feedback, conferences, Increment library and e-learning platforms.
- A connected team: None of us is as smart as all of us. That’s why we leave our egos at the door, and focus on collaboration in bringing out-of-box solutions to our customers. We encourage idea generation and celebrate our achievements in weekly team breakfasts and activities.
- Flexible work environment: Flexible work hours, an option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipėda (with a view over the Curonian Lagoon!), as well as an ability to work from home with equipment to build your own workspace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data-scientist!