IT Systems Engineer
About the role and team
You will be a part of Datacenters & Network Team which is responsible for wellbeing of ~2000 physical servers distributed in 7 datacenters globally, including all the internal and external networking. We also provide core services like Active Directory, DNS, VPN, SMTP and many others to ~ 400 stakeholders in different countries. Our team consists of highly skilled network engineers, Linux and windows gurus as well as hardware experts, so it`s a prefect soil to grow your competences and use them wisely. We are the ones ensuring stable, predictable and scalable infrastructure based on our business needs.
- Maintain and improve Active-Directory infrastructure in all our Regions
- Maintain and improve WSUS infrastructure
- Maintain Windows based VPN service
- Own internal Windows Image creation process
- Administer internal PKI infrastructure
- Assist teams with various MS related questions (patching, performance issues and etc.)
We expect you possess
- "Automation first" mindset
- Experience with Windows based systems, i.e. Windows (2012r2, 2016, 2019)
- Have strong confidence in managing Windows services (AD, DNS, VPN, PKI, IIS)
- Scripting with PowerShell is your second language
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Clear and concise communication (EN/LT) and good organizational skills with stakeholders
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
It would be an advantage if you have
- Hands-on experience in configuration management tools i.e. Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with any of monitoring tools, i.e. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with .NET web application deployments.
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience with GIT
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3000 euros gross. The final offer will depend in the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.