About the role and team
Do you want to be in charge of leading the practice and the overall technical vision for an Adform’s IT architectural infrastructure?
We offer you an amazing opportunity to contribute to Development & IT strategy execution and participate in shaping technical excellence of our services. You will also act as one of the voices of our leadership team responsible for cascading the agreed strategy and executing it in the IT teams via collaboration with IT Service Delivery Managers who run dedicated teams and take care of project management for cross-organizational IT projects.
With Datacenters across the globe, millions of transactions per second and petabytes of historical records, numerous CI/CD tools, large DevOps and Private Cloud stack with Security guidelines you would see a unique place where we are experts of redundant delivery of high load systems, scalability and low latencies. We make sure that solutions technical design and its implementation are executed within the best practices – You would be key player in this.
You will also be responsible for following the agreed roadmap priorities and timely communication/handshakes with execution partners. In planning phases, you would be involved in the dialog with the development architects and engineers who are our main stakeholders.
- Providing IT architectural leadership & subject matter expertise to stakeholders and IT Service Delivery Managers
- Focusing and shaping complex and innovative services and reusable assets
- Overlooking dependencies in technical stack and aligning them with stakeholders‘ needs
- Ensuring relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices to be applied across technological projects and services
- Driving communication to educate stakeholders upon the purpose and benefits of global IT solutions‘ architecture
- Providing technical guidance, consultancies and support to Service Delivery teams on new and on-going projects, as well as for services‘ refactoring and decreasing technical debt
- Assisting IT engineers and Service Delivery Managers on solving technical problems or incidents when they arise
- Cooperating closely with stakeholders‘ Architects and Product organization
We expect you
- Have university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, engineering related fields (working as senior/lead engineer or architect in IT field for 5+ y experience would be compensating other education)
- Have 5+ years practical hands-on experience in IT engineering or architecture field
- Have strong understanding of core infrastructure, DevOps services, data infrastructure related services and cloud technologies & tools
- Have experience in architecture of both physical datacenters and Cloud environments
- Have basic knowledge of coding languages
- Have experience of working in an international company in similar position
- Have ability to influence others internally and externally, including senior division executives and vendors
- Have effective communication skills
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Are willing to take personal responsibility for every task
- Are independent, proactive and result-oriented personality
- Are strong team-player
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 5500 EUR gross if this position is in Vilnius location. The final offer will depend on the experience, competencies and location.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.