Team Manager | Big Data Platform (LT)
About the role
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with most passionate and devoted AdTech industry software engineers, product people, commercial gurus and customer support geniuses? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for You to join as a Team Manager in Big Data Platform group. With millions of transactions per second and petabytes of historical records, the Big Data Platform is a unique place where we are experts of high load systems, scalability and low latencies. We make sure data is ingested, processed, enriched, aggregated, stored, cubed, and delivered to other services and end-users. These are the key activities at the heart of Adform platform and you will make sure they run smoothly according to agreed SLAs.
When everyone else is only talking about High Load, we are actually eating it for breakfast.
When everyone else is only talking about Scrum & Agile, we are actually pushing it to the next level. “Work Hard, Play Harder” is not only our moto, it’s basically our lifestyle.
- Enable a direction to the team. Make sure that delivery of products and services are ensured.
- Guide specialists within team to execute the items on the roadmap
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established quality metrics
- Ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services
- Create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- Control operational expenses for the team/s (examples: business trips, education, offsites, etc.)
- Ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross – organization
- Guide employees in professional growth and career development
- Advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
We expect you
- Have at least 2+ years' experience in managing software engineering teams
- Have experience in Agile/Scrum and delivery management
- Have strong communications skills
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have well-balanced result and people focus
- Have good English skills (verbal & written)
- Have Adform DNA: Open&Caring | Agile&Innovative | Ownership mindset
- Software development background will be considered as an advantage.
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3 300 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience, competencies and location.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.