FasterPay is looking for a Front-end Developer who wants to level-up their career in the payment industry. If you are highly motivated and have experience in developing payment company's products, we are hiring for a Front-end Developer to join our team in Vilnius.
- Active participation in website development and system design;
- Build highly-available solutions, optimize the load;
- Build modules for our own CMS;
- Integrate third party libraries into our platform.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- At least 1 year of experience in front-end development (HTML/CSS, JS, jQuery/Prototype);
- Ability to manage responsive and cross-browser markup;
- Understanding of Usability and User Experience Design;
- Strong experience working with one of the popular JS frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS);
- Experience with popular UI Component Libraries like Boostrap, Tailwind CSS,...;
- Having experience with GIT versioning control, doing compilation and bundling done by Webpack will be an advantage;
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS) with BEM methodology will be an advantage;
- Experience using PHP, Smarty will be an advantage.
Why join FasterPay?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in this role, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Annual assessments;
- Corporate and social events.
- Gross salary base starts at 1400 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.As part of our growing team in Vilnius, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.