Digital startup wants to date a (PHP) programmer (mid-level)
We founded Cargo stream in 2019 because we believe in a digital future for logistics worldwide and that logistics efficiency lies in the processes and cooperation of all participants. Cargo stream is one of the first to market multi-purpose cloud-based management systems. We offer a full range of services, from whole logistics chain management to analytics – including a self-service portal for forwarders, intermodal order management, and return container logistics.
Currently working in Lithuania, the UK, Netherlands, and France, we’re rapidly expanding over Europe. Our plans are only as limited as our ambitions to become the leading logistics management platform worldwide. Numerous clients, investors, and partners across countries have already granted us their trust, and now we need to prove to them that we‘re able to deliver improved services continuously. Join us in building a superior solution and become part of a Logistics Tech company with potential.
You’re an ideal candidate if you’re comfortable with high pace, are highly adaptable to changing circumstances, and know how to use resources to your and the company’s benefit.
About the job:
- Autonomy in upgrading the existing Cargo stream platform, program additional system functionalities; in accordance with the CTO
- Analyze customer needs and feedback;
- Troubleshoot application and code glitches;
- Update and change program features to increase performance;
- Integrate with other systems (APIs);
- Work closely with other team members: CTOs, programmers, project managers;
- Preferably you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field, but you can also be self-taught;
- Preferably 3 years of experience working on various projects;
- Laravel or another PHP frameworks experience;
- You are familiar with MySQL or other databases;
- You have experience with Git;
- Familiar with clean code, coding standards, redesign;
- You have good problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent collaboration skills;
- Lithuanian language is highly wished, but not a hard deal breaker.
These are a plus:
- Experience and knowledge with various PHP web systems;
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
What we offer:
- A flexible work schedule;
- An informal and friendly work culture;
- A direct impact on the global product;
- Opportunity to learn and develop by working directly with the CTO;
- Remote-first with a hybrid approach and a chance to work from any of our European offices.
1000-2000 € / month after taxes (NET) experience related
+ incentives connected to the achievement of personal and company milestones
We're eager to get to know you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.