This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get Ready To
- Analyse competitors’ ads
- Find insights about our target groups
- Create creative concepts
- Think of visual brand executions
- Write execution briefs for graphic designers, video editors, animators, actors, filmers.
We Expect You To
- Have at least 1-2 years of work experience as a copywriter/creative/art director
- Have a creative mindset towards developing unique and innovative solutions to improve products
- Be 100% a performance oriented person
- Have the ability to influence, tell a story, synthesize and convey key messages and present them in a visual and compelling way
- Have common sense & good English skills
- Have no fear of failing
- Be curious and creative
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 1600 – 2650 EUR/month.
Talking about perks:
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rebels, weirdos, super socials or ultra silent ninjas — join our digital squad