PROJECT MANAGER FOR MAJOR PROJECTS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About SME Finance
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s operation we have become a leading company in the Baltic States offering a broad spectrum of services and providing funding up to EUR 5 million. We are constantly creating innovative financing tools for businesses, we have ambitious ideas and seek to become the most professional digital lending platform recognised by customers and partners.
This role will play a significant part in driving the future development of SME Finance Group (SME Finance, neoBank and other) in the Baltics regional area.
In this role you will:
- Provide project management expertise from initiation through completion, developing project plans and delivering to budget, timescale and scope;
- Lead project activities execution within cross-functional teams: sales, business development, operations, risk and legal units;
- Make sure the projects status is routinely tracked, risks are timely identified and managed and relevant issues are escalated to top management for decision;
- Secure resources, and use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes;
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications/obligations and within budgeted costs, bringing the best value for business;
- Develop and track relevant project KPIs and communicate project progress, risks and issues to stakeholders, including timely provision of project reports/dashboards and inputs;
- Communicate with project members, stakeholders, customers, suppliers, resource owners and delivery teams;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Solve complex problems taking a new perspective on existing solutions and explain difficult or sensitive information to build consensus;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and inputs;
- Report to and involve top management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business administration, economics, finance, etc.) required. Master’s degree and/or relevant certifications is a plus
- Have 3-5 years working experience as a project manager in IT/finance/banking/business development/EU projects area, managing projects with medium to high complexity
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, a motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving start-up environment, and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Strong in project planning, management and budget control
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of business processes and the ability to work in teams and with other departments
- Analytical, data-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of project management in cross-functional teams required
- Formal Project Management training and certification preferred (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
- English proficiency skills are required; additional language skills a plus
What can you expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Netto salary from 1800 EUR/month;
- KPI based bonus package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s o...