PARTNERSHIPS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER BALTICS
About SME Finance
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s operation we have become a leading company in the Baltic States offering a broad spectrum of services and providing funding up to EUR 5 million. We are constantly creating innovative financing tools for businesses, we have ambitious ideas and seek to become the most professional digital lending platform recognised by customers and partners.
This role will play a significant part in driving the future development of SME Finance Group (SME Finance, neoBank and other) in the Baltics regional area, and leading growth through quality strategic partnerships and business development. You will be responsible for the overall success of the acquisition and enablement of new strategic partners that have the potential to deliver significant new business clients and greater brand awareness.
In this role you will:
- Define and implement the company´s partnership strategy while taking the ownership of partnership function;
- Expand the potential strategic partner eco-system for SME Finance across financial institutions/brokers, accountants, technology/platform providers and marketplaces;
- Identify priorities across this eco-system and build out a clear plan for growth, prioritising those partners that will provide the greatest return on investment;
- Develop relationships with prioritised partners, explaining the value proposition (economics) for the end client, the partner and SME Finance;
- Establish partnership agreements with prioritised partners covering contractual commitments, targets, joint go-to-market activities and resourcing on both sides;
- Participate in the launch and enablement of each new partner;
- Manage existing relationships with partners: from on-boarding to post-integration;
- Work with our partners and internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, etc.) to identify joint selling and marketing strategies for driving sales through the partner ecosystem;
- Establish goals for each partner relationship. Update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management;
- Ability to inspire for innovation, efficiency and company-wide participation in big initiatives and fintech expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. Master’s degree and/or relevant certifications is a plus;
- 7+ years of business development, developer relations and/or partnerships preferably within financial industry;
- Proven track record of building partnerships programme from the ground up;
- Experience in messaging and positioning the value proposition to internal stakeholders and to partner stakeholders;
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling vision and strategy for partner success;
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present in formal and informal settings;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams; strong teamwork is a must;
- Influential and impactful communicator with strong empathy to understand what drives and motivates potential partners;
- Being proactive and open-minded in terms of communication and relationship building;
- Well organized, responsive and strategic thinker with technical and analytical comprehension;
- Fluency in English required. Other languages welcome;
- Travel be required between Baltic region offices.
What can you expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Netto salary from 3000+ EUR/month;
- KPI based bonus package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s o...