SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s operation we have become a leading company in the Baltic States offering a broad spectrum of services and providing funding up to EUR 5 million. We are constantly creating innovative financing tools for businesses, we have ambitious ideas and seek to become the most professional digital lending platform recognised by customers and partners.
In this role you will:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Full cycle recruitment - candidates sourcing/advertising by using databases, social media etc, screening, interviewing, making offer of employment;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year experience as a Recruiter (including recruitment and selection of senior-level IT specialists);
- To be creative thinking, well organized and initiative person;
- To be ready to work in a dynamic environment;
- To think clearly in a difficult or troubling situation;
- To have excellent MS Office skills;
- To have good English language skills both written and spoken.
What can you expect from us:
- Ability to get involved and make impact in the company‘s growth and development processes;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s o...