SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s operation we have become a leading company in the Baltic States offering a broad spectrum of services and providing funding up to EUR 5 million. We are constantly creating innovative financing tools for businesses, we have ambitious ideas and seek to become the most professional digital lending platform recognised by customers and partners.
In this role you will:
• Providing high quality executive support, work directly with the CEO by taking the responsibility of the administrative and coordination tasks, including management of the CEOs calendar, dealing with correspondence, managing and coordinating emails, calls;
• Researching and cunducting data to prepare documents for key meetings (business meetings, events, workshops), typing, compiling and preparing reports and presentations;
• Providing support for various tasks and projects handled by the CEO, liaising with colleagues from various departments, helping CEO with tasks delegation and monitoring progress;
• Acting as a point of contact between CEO, Leadership team and colleagues on different issues, projects and tasks;
• Managing databases and filling systems, implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
• Reminding the Manager of important tasks and deadlines; provide general administrative support.
• 2 + years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience;
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Ability to work and make decisions independently, attention to details and quality;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic, and changing environment;
• Great writing and verbal skills in both Lithuanian and English;
• Excellent MS Office knowledge;
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
What can you expect from us:
• Ability to get involved and make impact in the company‘s growth and development processes;
• Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
• A chance to get exposure to different areas of business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s o...