Senior IT Talent Acquisition Partner
About the role and team
Adform is an unbiased global player in the industry with no hidden interests, financially independent as well as fully transparent. We are recognized for our smart people, customer focus and our ability to create ROI via advertisement. We care about the people who work for and with us and are known for being a place where people are proud to work.
Financially Adform is highly successful, and we have an ambitious strategy. To continue our success and growth we need to hire a significant number of people in several locations. We are therefore looking for 3-4 passionate and experienced talent acquisition partners, who will help to find talented new people for Adform.
Your job will be to ensure a great candidate experience and a continuous pipeline of great candidates to our organization in close collaboration with the leaders in our organization and HRBP’s for each business area. You will be supported by our TA Acquisitions specialists who will help you build a pipeline of relevant candidates for you to interview and evaluate. They will also take care of the administrative work for you.
We expect you to have proven recruitment experience in tech/IT and you will hopefully influence and contribute to improving our market knowledge and processes.
You will be part of our global talent acquisition team and report to head of our Global TA team.
- Collaborating with HRBP’s and hiring managers to clarify hiring needs, requirements and responsibilities of roles
- Guide talent acquisition specialists in their sourcing for the right candidates and constantly follow up on open Tech/IT positions
- Share the story of Adform with candidates to allow them to see, if Adform is a place that would make them happy in their working life.
- Conduct Interviews with candidates to ensure that they have the right skills and mindset to be part of the Adform family. Providing recruitment overview and reports to hiring managers on a regular basis
- Contribute to improving our recruitment strategy and processes within organization
We expect you
- Have a proven experience in tech talent recruitment in the Lithuanian and/or Polish market
- Are aware of the best recruitment strategies for tech positions (communication channels, sourcing tools)
- Know how to collaborate with hiring managers on a daily basis in order to understand their hiring needs
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have a background and experience working in a recruitment agency
- We take your growth as a professional and as a person seriously – and we believe in having fun while creating great results.
- You will team up with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues who are keen on being a strong performing team
- We believe that your leaders’ job is to help you perform and understand how you can grow on a continuous basis
- We have the ambition to make Adform an amazing workplace – and we believe that we can do that together.
- Salary starting from: 2500 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.