Manager, Omnisend Academy
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing platform that empowers small and medium-sized ecommerce merchants to grow their businesses by building meaningful connections with their customers. While making complex email marketing features simplified and accessible to everyone, we help merchants convert their visitors and retain their customers. Omnisend is now used by more than 30,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of emails every single day.
As a Manager of Omnisend Academy you will lead our Academy team and be responsible for leading a team of new and established academy content specialists and video producers in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the other managers and the Director of Customer Success to help build a highly successful team. As part of our customer-centric, results-driven organization, you will be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
- This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, working an expected 40+ hours/week. Due to this role supporting varying time zones, there may be some early morning or after hours meeting requirements.
What will you do @Omnisend:
- Define the program development of customer-centric educational content and learning paths to help our customers succeed using Omnisend;
- Oversee the development and expand upon our existing certification program;
- Initially manage a global team of 3 direct reports;
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members;
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals;
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work;
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others;
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
We expect that you'll bring:
- Passionate about creating world class training content and experience building customer education programs;
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Support, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience;
- 2+ years managing a team, ideally in Customer Education or Marketing for a high growth SaaS company;
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus;
- Excited to be a part of an early-stage, high-growth startup and the opportunity to accelerate your career development;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3300EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.