Team Manager | Application Platform
About the role and team
We are looking for Team Manager who would be leading 2 software development teams in Application Platform group. Teams are owning and developing external and internal integrations with our partners such as Google, Bing, Adobe and etc. Also managing our Adform API’s gateway and authentication services. They help evolving our platform and ensure our integration endpoints meets growing performance needs of our internal and external clients.
As a Team Manager, you will combine people management, scrum delivery, operation excellence. Helping and directing your teams towards set goals.
- Enable a direction to the team. Make sure that delivery of products and services are ensured
- Guide team to execute the items on the roadmap
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established quality metrics
- Ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services
- Create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- Control operational expenses for the team's (examples: business trips, education, offsite, etc.)
- Ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross – organization
- Guide employees in professional growth and career development
- Advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
- Assure your owned platform stability and scalability
We expect you
- Have experience in working within the Scrum framework
- Have experience in leading development team
- Have strong communication skills
- Are focused on result
- Have Adform DNA: Open & Caring; Agile & Innovative; Ownership mindset
- Know main aspect of support and maintenance processes
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have experience in Applications support area
- Certified as Scrum Master
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3 300 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.