About the role and team
Cloud Services Team is a part of Adform‘s IT department.
Together with Data Services, Datacenters & Network teams and in close cooperation with DevOps Services group, we ensure, that our global infrastructure is operating at highest availability, is scalable, reliable, secure and our provided services for our clients and stakeholders ensure stable Adform platform as well as continuously improved infrastructure to achieve Adform product development goals.
Main services the team provides:
- Private cloud platform for VMs with several regions, hundreds of physical hosts and thousands of VMs (Openstack)
- Software defined storage service with petabytes of data for volumes, S3, etc. (Ceph)
- Containerization platform for hundreds of applications and thousands of PODs (Kubernetes)
- Load balancers service for application balancing, handling more than half of million requests per second (Nginx, HAproxy)
- Internally built and external vendors CDN services
- Other team internal and shared services
- Collaborate with your and IT teams, internal stakeholders and management
- Ensure the most valuable way you can contribute towards Adform's goals and agreed SLA's
- Build, develop and maintain the platform and managed services for team supported technologies in rapid growth and geo-expansion environment
- Automate everything that needs to be done more than once
- Perform cloud platforms administration routine tasks to keep the service up to date and performing to the highest standards
- Ensure technology stack requirements: cluster setup, updates, version upgrade, cluster capacity and structure planning; security improvements; logging; monitoring and alerting
- Solve incidents, share knowledge and consult stakeholders on improvements, architecture and usability of cloud services
We expect you have
- Experience in Linux based systems, i.e. RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- Experience or strong interest in Cloud technologies
- Passion about automating everything what is possible
- Self-direction, motivation and commitment to finish work until it’s done
- You are: curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
It would be huge advantage, if you have:
- Experience with any of technologies we use: OpenStack, Ceph, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, HAProxy, Jenkins, Prometheus
- Experience of version-control system GIT
- Experience in programming/scripting i.e. Python, Bash, Go, PHP, etc.
- Experience in configuration management tools i.e. Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with any of monitoring tools, i.e. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.