Software Engineer (Front-end)
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Touchplan (the product) is a real-time collaborative construction scheduling tool that construction companies use to plan the work to be done on a project a week or two at a time, similar to how Agile works for software. Our customers are either general contractors (the company building the project) or owners (who own the land/building being constructed).
In this role, you will:
- Develop new features and improve existing system functionality
- Collaborate and look for right solutions together with your team
- Participate in daily scrum activities (planning, daily, retrospective)
- Communicate with the product team for clarifying specific tasks/issues
- Estimate tasks and deliver according to estimates
What you will bring:
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Demonstrated success at building a complex, data-driven web application
- Knowledge of core software engineering concepts like encapsulation, object-oriented programming, functional programming, unit testing, dependency injection etc.
- Good knowledge of English
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach!
Nice to have:
- Full stack development - concepts of data storage, multi-user data handling
- Firebase service
- Material design principles
- Google cloud functions
What we offer:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2250 - 3700 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Your application has been successfully submitted.