Software Engineer (PHP)
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Team is working on various complicated and high load projects in logistics, ecommerce and other industries. We like to learn new things and challenges. Team members has various experience in Mobile APP‘s, Frontend, Backend development, so we are able to deal with those big complicated projects and provide high quality result.
We see this employee joining our team, with the delivery mindset and desire to dive into challenges together with the team!
In this role, you will:
- Work with team on difficult tasks/epics
- Communicate and find needed solutions with team, client
- Understand project big picture, understand business case, goal
- Solve problems, notify about possible project risks
- Estimate tasks, deliver according estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical problems
- Own the project that you work on (responsibility for result)
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM and Git.
- Good PHPUnit or other automatic tests technologies knowledge
- Goal oriented attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems in efficient manner
- Basic Elasticsearch knowledge
- Basic RabbitMQ or other messages queue management system knowledge
- Good EN skills (T/R/S)
What we offer:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2250 - 3700 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Your application has been successfully submitted.