Senior Software Engineer (PHP) - Finance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo– a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the world's largest vacation rental search engine. We are expanding HomeToGo's technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo has the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From apartments, cabins, boats, castles, hotels, hostels, and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 250 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com and Wimdu.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to take part in incredible customer journeys that ensure we are the place where people plan vacations. As our new team member you will be developing software solutions on the financial pipeline where automated processes are providing crucial insights to drive our business solutions in the international team of travel experts.
In this role, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with business stakeholders to identify requirements, plan milestones, and polish features by measuring performance.
- Choose adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage the risk.
- Ensure long term reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Drive a weekly planning process together with a product owner.
What you will bring:
- Expert knowledge of recent PHP & Symfony versions.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Practical communication skills and the ability to work in a group.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 4000-7000 EUR gross
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Founded in 2002, NFQ Technologies is an international digital innovation company. We implement projects for software engineering and product developm...