Software Engineer (.NET) | DSP Team
About the team
DSP Team is mainly responsible for Real-Time Bidding (RTB) engine as a part of Demand Side Programmatic Platform (DSPP). The high load bidding engine is handling more than 1.8 million requests per second, working close to real-time with a time box of 60-120ms to handle a request, including transportation. Team uses a diverse set of technologies: .NET, Java, Scala, GoLang, and C. Storage technologies include but are not limited to MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, and Kafka. For task management, version control, and continuous integration team uses JIRA, GitHub, and TeamCity tools.
We expect you
- Are curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool
- Are taking ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Are working best inside the team, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Are having agile mindset, easy to adapt to changes, comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Are open, informal, and treat others with respect
- Are good at written and verbal English
And you have the required technical skills:
- At least 3+ years professional experience in .NET (back-end)
- Ability to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- Experience with multiple types of operating systems (i.e. Linux and windows)
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment
- Experience in multiple programming languages desirable (i.e. .NET, Java, GoLang, Scala, C)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Not afraid of memory management
- Experience with high load systems
- Ability to tackle hard problems
- Ownership mindset
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing, and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform, and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting, and creative tools that drive high-impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.