Software Engineer (.NET) | Creative Foundation
About the role and team
Creative Foundation team is responsible for the development of back-end services and REST APIs for clients and Front-end teams. Our team owns critical part of Ad server platform: Ad management, product re-targeting and banner studio. This team provides platform and business services for managing most critical business entities such as Ad management, product re-targeting and banner studio, as well, it provides 24/7 availability and high scale distributed systems development and management.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Design, build, test, deploy, monitor and maintain products and services
- Focus on top-notch value delivery for customer
- Contribute to the full stack: from storage to service frontend
- Collaborate with team
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Work closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, and IT Engineers
- Apply best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
We expect you
- Have 2+ years of experience in building applications and services with C#
- Have upper-intermediate English skills
- Have experience in development and maintenance of RESTful API and Back-End services
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have experience with GIT, Unit testing, logging
- Have knowledge of software design patterns
- Have knowledge of Agile software development
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Have experience in continuous integration, monitoring
- Have knowledge of algorithms and probabilistic data structures
- Have knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Have knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, other)
- Have experience with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Have an understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Extra karma points for diving deep and owning the results
- Have .NET Core experience
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2500 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.