User Experience Designer
About the role and team
Adform is globally recognized as a leading advertising technology company and was named a Leader in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the third year in a row. Quality of UX is key for our success.
Adform’s UX Strategy has 3 pillars at its core: a simplified UI with familiar interaction patterns, Augmented Intelligence to assist the user’s journey, and a single back-end Platform. Please see the video story on how we build UX.
The first results of our UX Strategy have been introduced publicly with the launch of Adform Flow in 2020. The efficiency of UX has already been authenticated in recent analysis by PwC.
But these are the first steps only, we have high ambitions and face an exciting journey ahead of us.
UX design team is undergoing a unique challenge: we are developing our design system and redesigning the whole Adform Platform. You should expect to participate in defining the scope, designing the workflows, interaction patterns, components, as well as to invest your time in UX research.
- Contribute to Buy side Product redesign
- Contribute to building our Design system
- Design concepts, user journeys, user workflows, deliver lo-/mid-/hi-fi designs
- Drive exploratory and evaluative UX research activities
- Partner with Product Management, UX Research, UX Writing, and Development throughout the research and design processes
- Focus on internal practices and drive our UX Design forward to ensure highest design quality standards
We expect you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a User Experience designer
- Have practical experience in interaction design and information architecture
- Are proficient in Sketch or a similar tool
- Have practical experience in working with guidelines and UI components-based frameworks
- Understand current web design trends, patterns, and front-end technologies
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have experience in qualitative and/or quantitative UX research
- Have experience with running a full Design Thinking cycle
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starts from: 3000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies. For other locations salary will follow local conditions
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.